Uttarakhand Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2010
NOTIFICATION FOR COUNSELING OF ALOPATHIC SEATS
The Post Graduate Entrance Examination 2010 was conducted by Kumaon University, Nainital on 21.02.2010 and the result was declared on 28.02.2010 in on internet. The counseling for allotment of seats in the various courses for qualified candidates will be conducted at Uttarakhand Health Development Project Campus Director General Medical Health & Family Welfare 107, Chander, Nagar Dehradun presently Uttarakhand AIDS Control Society on 26th March 2010. The Govt. Of Uttarakhand has constituted a separate Counseling Board for this purpose. The Candidates of reserved categories will have the option to take allotment of seat in the general (open category) on his/her merit to take the seat in the respective category according to the merit.
1. The invitation for Counseling does not confirm any right for admission. The admission will be provided based on the available seats in a particular category/course depending on the merit of the candidates and subject to the decision by Hon. High Court Nainital Vide. W.P. 236 of 2008 (pending) Sate of Uttarakhand V/s The Himalya Institute of Medical Sciences & others.
2. Before appearing for the counseling the candidates must read all the important instructions specifically those mentioned in the Information Brochure carefully already provide on Net. and must bring original as well as one attested photocopy of the following documents.
- 12th Examination or Equivalent pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Photographs as provided in UPGMEE 2010 Application Form.
- Domicile Certificate.
IV. UPGMEE 2010 Admit Card in original.
- 10th or equivalent Class pass certificate for date of birth.
VI. M.B., B.S. Degree and Marks Sheet of all the years.
VII. Internship Completion Certificate.
VIII.Caste Certificate/Sub-Category certificate (if Candidate belong to category or Sub-Category).
IX. Allotment letter of Entrance Exam in admission to MBBS.
- Allotment letter of 15% AII India Quota.
XI. Bank Draft of Rs. 2000/- in favour of Director General, Medical Health and Family Welfare, Govt of Uttarakhand Dehradun to be deposited at the time of allotment.
XII. The cast and domicile certificate issued by Competent Authority should be in the prescribed format as given in the information brochure of UPGMEE 2010.
3. The candidate interested to participate in the counseling should register themselve between 9:00 A.M to 01:00 PM on the date of counseling by taking receipt against the Payment of Rs. 500/-(Five Hundred) in cash. In case the candidate is late the option of the candidates shall be limited to the availability of vacant seats at the timing of his/her Counseling.
4. As soon as the seats of a particular category are filled Counseling for that particular category will be closed.
5. The candidates who fails to produce necessary cast certificate/documents related to his/her category or other certificate or whose certificates are not deemed appropriate by the counseling Board, shall neither be alloted the seats nor shall get benefit of that particular category. The decision of the Counseling Board shall be final and binding in all matters.
6. The candidates not willing to avail the seat as per his/her rank in the Merit is not required to appear before the Counseling Board the candidates should make their own arrangements for boarding and lodging during the Counseling.
7. The qualified candidates eligible for Counseling will appear before the Counseling Board No separate call letters or information will be sent to the candidate.
8. The number of vacant seats in different courses are as prescribed in Information Brochure and It will be Displayed on the counseling Venue on the date. Please note that Seats can be increased or decreased.