NEET-UG Pattern of Exam
I. The NEET (UG) Entrance Examination shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen only.
II. The duration of paper would be 03 hours.
- NEET-UG Admit Card
- NEET-UG Application Form Correction of Mistakes
- NEET-UG Application Form Status
- NEET-UG Counselling
- NEET-UG Eligibility Criteria
- NEET-UG Helpline
- NEET-UG Merit List
- NEET-UG Online Application Procedure
- NEET-UG Reservation of Seats
- NEET-UG Result
- NEET-UG Scoring and Marking
- NEET-UG Syllabus