NEET-UG Online Application Procedure
- Online Application Form
- Print Bank E-Challan Form
- Payment of Fee through E-Challan or Credit Card/Debit Card
- Printout of Confirmation Page
- Find Registration Number
- Printout of the Address Slip for posting on A5 Envelope
- Go to the link “Online Application Form” above.
- Follow the instructions carefully and submit the information. At the end of this page, two links “Next” and “Reset” are given. If you are satisfied that filled in information is correct then Click “Next” otherwise “Reset”. After opening “Next”, information submitted can be checked and if information is correct, go for “Final Submit” otherwise go for “Back”.
- After Final Submission of data, programme will automatically take you to second link for payment of fee.
- Follow the instructions and submit the fee. After successful submission of fee, programme will take you to third link to take print out of Confirmation Page.
- Follow the instructions to take the print out of Confirmation Page and Address Slip of the CBSE to be pasted on A5 (12″ x 10″) Envelope for sending the complete application form to the CBSE. Kindly ensure that at least four copies of the Confirmation Page and one copy of the Address Slip may be got printed. Three copies of the Confirmation page may be kept safely by the candidate for any future need. One copy of the Confirmation Page may be completed as per instructions for sending to the Board. The photocopy of this Confirmation Page along with the proof of fee paid and the original receipt issued by the Post Office may also be kept safely by the candidate.
- All the three links for online submission of application form, payment of fee and to take print out of confirmation page can also be used separately.
- The CBSE has also provided the facility of submission of application form with late fees. For this purpose, candidates need to pay Rs.1000/- as late fee in addition to the actual/examination fee. Submission of application form with late fee can also be made only online. Also, the process of submission of application will remain the same as in case of submission of application form without late fee. Even for the application submitted with late fee, last date for sending the print out of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page is fixed. Candidates are required to ensure that Confirmation Page of Online application along with proof of Payment of fee should reach in the CBSE on or before the last date of receipt of application form.
- Facility of submission of application form, payment of fee and printing of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page would be ceased at 05.00 p.m. on the last day of each slot. Hence, candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed duration.
- Even after the successful submission of online application form within due date, if the Computer Generated Confirmation page is not received by the Board on or before the last date or received without requisite fee, the application form of the candidate will be treated as cancelled.
- Candidates are well versed with the technology of online submission of application form and without any help they are capable in submission of application form online. In case, if any candidate is having any problem, such candidate may visit FACILITATION CENTRE fixed by the CBSE in selected schools/Institutions. The services of facilitation centres are free of cost and available only during working hours.
The duration of submission of application form, without late fee and with late fees is given in FEE DETAILS/LAST DATE. Instructions for submitting online application, payment of fee and computer generated printout to be sent to CBSE are available on website.
Candidates may remit the fee in the following manner:
- Through Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking using online gateway payment facility, or
- Depositing in CBSE Bank Account with Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank directly or depositing in CBSE Account with e-Post Office by downloading the Challan Form.
Please ensure before mailing the print out of the Confirmation Page of online application form that :
- The applicant has signed the Form at specified place and affixed left hand thumb impression.
- The application bears the signature of Parent/Guardian.
- The application has been authenticated/signed by the Head of the Institution/Gazetted Officer.
- The two similar good quality colour studio photographs with white background (taken on or after 01.11.2012) have been duly pasted in the space earmarked for it. Further, ensure that application form number & candidate name has been written on the back of both the photographs.
- The Confirmation Page of online application sent by Courier shall not be accepted.
For sending Computer Generated Confirmation Page, use any good quality A5 size (12” x 10”) envelope and paste the Computer Generated CBSE Address Slip on the envelope.
Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application Form is to be despatched only by Registered/Speed Post to :-
The Assistant Secretary (NEET)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar,
Application Fees and Last Date
|FEE WITHOUT LATE FEE||FEE WITH LATE FEE|
|DURATION||01.12.2012 to 31.12.2012||01.01.2013 to 31.01.2013|
|LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF CONFIRMATION PAGE OF APPLICATION FORM IN CBSE||10.01.2013||05.02.2013|
|LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF CONFIRMATION PAGE OF APPLICATION FORM IN CBSE FROM REMOTE AREAS*||20.01.2013||No Grace Period,hence last date will remain 05.02.2013|
- NEET-UG Admit Card
- NEET-UG Application Form Correction of Mistakes
- NEET-UG Application Form Status
- NEET-UG Counselling
- NEET-UG Eligibility Criteria
- NEET-UG Helpline
- NEET-UG Merit List
- NEET-UG Pattern of Exam
- NEET-UG Reservation of Seats
- NEET-UG Result
- NEET-UG Scoring and Marking
- NEET-UG Syllabus