AIPMT Reservation of Seats and Quota
RESERVATION OF SEATS & ADMISSION IN MEDICAL/DENTAL COLLEGES
- An All India merit list of the qualified candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test and candidates shall be admitted to seats under 15% All India Quota from the said list only by following the Existing Reservation Policies.
- Admission to MBBS/BDS courses in the seats under the control of participating States/Universities/Institutions shall be based on marks obtained in the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test and other criteria decided by them.
- All other existing eligibility criteria for admission to Medical/Dental Colleges shall be applicable as per Rules and Policies of the participating State/University/Institution Concerned.
For Seats other than 15% All India Quota
- Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Chhatisgarh
- Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, Govt. of Haryana
- Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Himachal Pradesh
- Deptt. of Health, Medical Education & Family Welfare, Govt. of Jharkhand
- Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh
- Medial Directorate, Govt. of Manipur
- Directorate of Technical Education, Nagaland
- Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Odisha
- Deptt. of Medical Education & Research, Govt. of Punjab
- Govt. Medical College & Hospital, UT Govt. of Chandigarh
- Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi
- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (UP)
- Hamdard University, New Delhi
Candidates seeking admission in seats under the control of the above State/University/Institution other than 15% All India Quota are advised to visit their websites and contact respective authorities of State/University/Institution concerned in advance for eligibility criteria and other details for counselling and admission.