CBSE Duplicate Certificate
Application Form: www.icbse.com/forms/cbse/duplicate.pdf
A Candidate who lost his/her CBSE passing certificate may obtain duplicate or triplicate certificate by paying a sum of Rs.50.
Submit an application on the form given below in the event of loss/theft/mutilation of the original certificate provided that an affidavit is filed to that effect before an official not below the rank of a first class Magistrate or a Member of the Governing Body of the Board.
If you want your certificate urgently then you can pay an extra amount of Rs.50 and your certificate will issued after 48 hours excluding holidays.
- Download the Application form online this site.
- Notify the lost of your certificate through Press Note/advertisement in some leading Newspaper.
- File an Affidavit on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs.10
- Fill the Application and deliver it to the CBSE Regional Office.
- Your Certificate will be issued after two weeks from the date of receipt of application form.
- Collect it from the office or pay an extra amount of Rs.25(local) / Rs.35(Outstation) to get your form by post.
- In case you didn’t collected your certificate within 3 months, it will be canceled.
Candidates (belonging to Chennai Region) who are applying far Duplicate documents w.e.f. the year 1991 shall apply to C.B.S.E. Regional office Chennai only. And prior to that, to CBSE Regional Office Ajmer only.
All certificates for Delhi Region will be delivered on the production of receipt issued by the Board between 3 to 5 p.m. only (excluding holidays). The candidates of Delhi Region for 2003 and onwards examination can deposit their fees between 10.00 a.m to 2.00 p m. on all working days at Syndicate Bark, CBSE Patparganj, Delhi-92.