Procedure to request for duplicate XI and XII Grade Mark Sheets and Pass Certificate?

Respected sir,

I am writing this letter to know the process of obtaining a duplicate Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of my XI and XII grades.

My Name is Senagapati Kamal Manohar and I have passed my class XII in 1991 and my Roll No was 4200106.

Sir, this is my highest education qualification and due to lack of proper education I was moving around lot of places doing all odd jobs.

I think during these constant relocations, i have misplaced my original certificates.

Now one call center is ready to give me a job on this education and I seem to have misplaced my certificates.

Request your kind self to guide me to get the duplicate set of my certificates.

I only have a scan copy of the pass certificates without the mark sheets and i need mar sheets as well now for the job.

Request you to kindly kind me.

I will be very thank full to you for your help.

Please help me sir

avatar Kamal Manohar asked 1 month ago
0 Answers Available
Be the first one to answer this question

Your Answer - Login to submit your answer
Can't find what you're looking for? Ask Your Question
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. - A. A. Milne
July 19th, 2019 - Friday

Sign in to continue