Registration as private candidate in science stream

My Daughter passed 10th from delhi ,she took admission in 11th standard in delhi and in between there is an emergency shifted to u.p permanently , though she has done half yearly exam but could not appear for final exam hence school has shown failed in 11th standard ( Science Stream ) - delhi. Now shifted to u.p ,can she apply as private candidate for 12th (2019-2020) Registration in science stream. If yes then please guide how it can be processed.

avatar Ashish Bhatnagar asked 1 week ago
0 Answers Available
Be the first one to answer this question

Your Answer - Login to submit your answer
Can't find what you're looking for? Ask Your Question
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. - A. A. Milne
July 19th, 2019 - Friday

Sign in to continue