Certificate required for transfer from CBSE to Gujarat Board

Sir, My ward is studying in standard V. I like to tansfer my ward from CBSE board to Gujarat Board. Gujarat board affiliated school requires transfer certificate. So can guide me regarding the procedure for obtaining transfer certificate.

avatar devang vora asked 1 week ago
0 Answers Available
Be the first one to answer this question

Your Answer - Login to submit your answer
Can't find what you're looking for? Ask Your Question
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. - A. A. Milne
July 19th, 2019 - Friday

Sign in to continue