Lost Class 10th marks memo

Please help me out in getting a duplicate copy of the marks memo as early as possible. My nephew need to submit / get verified in the engineering college for admissions.

1 Answer Available
You can submit an offline application to CBSE's Regional Office or apply online using Digilocker. Kindly follow the procedure as mentioned on the page https://www.icbse.com/duplicate-certificate

Your Answer - Login to submit your answer
Can't find what you're looking for? Ask Your Question
If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place. - Nora Roberts
July 17th, 2019 - Wednesday

Sign in to continue