1 Answer Available

Candidate can obtain duplicate/triplicate certificate/ mark sheet/ Grade sheet Cum certificate of Performance on submission of the application form which is available at CBSE websitewww.cbse.nic.in>Public Portal>Forms. 2. Fee to be paid through Demand Draft/Pay Order or Indian Postal Order favoring “Secretary CBSE” payable at concerned Regional Office only. 3. Publication of the notification of the loss/thefit/mutilation in some leading newspaper of National level in Hindi or English and submission of full page of said press clipping in original. 4. Record upto 1974 Examination has been weeded out hence no documents upto 1974 can be issued by the CBSE.

avatar Editor answered 3 months ago

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask Your Question
Other Questions
Not possible to login in LOC site with the existing password. Shows INVALID CREDENTIALS
Asked 1 week ago - PKJM Public School Class 9 registration not able to start. And also class 10 examination registration not possible to complete/. Sir, kindly give ins...
Mistake in DOB while filling registration form of class 10th
Asked 2 weeks ago - i am shantanu,i am in std 10th .i have filled wrong date of birth in my registration form which has been sent by school to cbse office. actually m dob...
Change father's name in 10th marksheet of CBSE board
Asked 2 weeks ago - I complete my 10 class in 2012 from CBSE .My father name is mentioned in 10 marksheet LTANIL BALIYAN AND further classes as 12 and upper is mentioned...
Compartment form filling problem its showing no record found help!!
Asked 2 weeks ago - Sir, When i filled my compartment data 2020. Its showimg no data found .I even attend my first compartment exam in month of july 2019. I do my main ex...

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates
September 19th, 2019 - Thursday

Sign in to continue