The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) released the Class 10 compartment exam result today i.e. July 24, 2019. The result is available for the candidates who appeared for the examination, on the official result website at cbseresult.nic.in. Students who appeared for the same are advised to visit the CBSE Results website to check their result.. The board conducted the Class 10 Compartment Exam between 2 July and 9 July, 2019 at 591 centres in India. A total of 73,205 students appeared for the compartment examination in the current session.
Following are the steps to check the Class 10 CBSE compartment results:
- Step 1: Go to cbseresults.nic.in and click the link titled "Secondary School Examination ( Class X ) 2019-Compartment"
- OR Click here to directly visit the results page.
- Step 2: Enter the required details like roll number, date of birth, school number, centre number and admit card number.
- Step 3: The result will be displayed on the screen soon after you click the "submit" button.
- Step 4: You may want to take a printout of the result page for future reference.
We would love to hear your opinion and views on this in the comments below.