CBSE Marking Scheme for Class X Mathematics 2010-2011
- As per CCE guidelines, the syllabus of Mathematics for class X has been divided term wise.
- The units specified for each term shall be assessed through both formative and summative assessment.
- In each term, there will be two formative assessments each carrying 10% weightage.
- The summative assessment in the I term will carry 20% weightage and the summative assessment in the II term will carry 40% weightage.
- Listed laboratory activities and projects will necessarily be assessed through formative assessments.
COURSE STRUCTURE CLASS X
|FIRST TERM||MARKS : 80|
|I NUMBER SYSTEMS Real Numbers||10|
|II ALGEBRA Polynomials, Pair of linear Equations in two Variables||20|
|III GEOMETRY Triangles.||15|
|V TRIGONOMETRY Introduction to Trigonomatry, Trignomatric Identity||20|
|SECOND TERM||MARKS : 80|
|II ALGEBRA (contd) Quadratic equations, Arithmetic progressions||20|
|III GEOMETRY (contd) Circles, Constructions.||16|
|IV MENSURATION Areas Related to Circles, Surface Areas & Volumes||20|
|V TRIGONOMETRY (contd) Heights & Distances.||08|
|VI COORDINATE GEOMETRY||10|