Central Sector Scholarship Scheme Online Application Form
Central Sector Scholarship Form
Last date for application : 31st October 2012
Instructions for submitting online application:
A. Check eligibility criteria
B. If eligible, obtain the Bank Details of your Account, RTGS/NEFT branch code of the bank from the Bank Manager.
C. Fill the application form of Scholarship online.
D. Application form and Joining report will be generated online and these may be printed on A4 size paper.
E. Get the Joining report verified from Institution’s Head from where course is being pursued.
F. Get the Income affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- duly sworn in before Notary Public/First class Executive Magistrate/Revenue Officer as per the prescribed format.
G. Send the Online generated Application Form along with the following documents:
- Duly signed Online generated Application form.
- Joining report Attested by Head of Institution/Report.
- Copy of Mark sheet of Sr.School Certificate Exam – 2012 Write online registration no. on its top.
- Copy of Caste Certificate, if applicable. Write online registration no. on its top.
- Income Affidavit a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- in original. Write online registration no. on its top.
- Income Tax Returns/For m-16 of both the Parents (of the year ending Mar 2010) issued by the employer should be attached alongwith the affidavit wherever applicable)
- Printout of Online Form bearing Registration No. and other documents be sent to “Section Officer (Scholarship), 7th floor, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110092″ by ordinary post superscribing ” Online CSSS-2012″ on top left. iALSO ATTACH ACANCELLED CHEQUE ALONG WITH THE HARD COPY OF APPLICATION FORM}.
H. Students are advised to keep a photocopy of complete application form with them.
Applications without above mentioned documents will be rejected summarily and no correspondence will be made/ entertained in this regard.
- Only online application forms will be accepted. Forms of previous year or website printouts without bearing online Registration No. will be rejected. The application in respect of the candidates who have filled in the details online but have not submitted the signed forms along with Joining report and Income affidavit before due date will be rejected.
- Mere submission of the application form/fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not entitle the applicant for the award of Scholarship. Scholarships will be distributed among various streams and various categories on merit as per criteria advised by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Applicant is entitled to receive only one scholarship at a time. If the applicant is in receipt of any scholarship from any other scheme he/she has to refund that scholarship, failing which action will be taken as per rules.
- The information regarding receipt of application for scholarship and its details will be displayed / updated on website from time to time.
- Any change in address and Bank Details must be immediately reported to “Section Officer (Scholarship), 7th floor, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110092″ alongwith the Online Registration No., Name and Roll No., of the applicant and copy of the form submitted.
- Application received after due date shall be summarily rejected.
- In case of any technical difficulty in online submission of Application form contact on email Ids email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme Amount and Duration
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme Eligibility
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme Renewal Form