Central Sector Scholarship Scheme Amount and Duration
Rs. 1000/- per month* for three years
To be disbursed lump sum Amount of Rs.10,000/- at end of academic year.
For 4th and 5th year of Professional Courses @ Rs 2000/- per month.
Post Graduation (Other than that of the professional courses)
Rs 2000/- per month for two years after Graduation
To be disbursed lump sum Amount of Rs.20,000/- at end of academic year.
Number of scholarships will be distributed amongst pass out of the Science, Commerce and Humanities in ratio of 3:2:1. Reservation to SC, ST, OBC and PH will be as per guidelines of the Govt of India.
Mode of Disbursal of Scholarship
- Scholarship amount shall be sent to the selected candidate’s Bank Account only by ECS (Electronic Clearing System) mode.
- Applicants are requested to open Bank Account in his/her name in a branch of any Scheduled Nationalised/ commercial Bank which has ECS facility.Applicants are advised to provide their Bank Account number, Bank Name and detail address of the Bank and the correct RTGS/NEFT branch code of the Bank.
- No request for sending the amount of scholarship by Draft or in account of parents or joint account will be entertained
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme Eligibility
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme Online Application Form
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme Renewal Form