SBI Recruitment 2013
State Bank of India
The State Bank of India (SBI) has announced recruitment notification for clerical jobs in its associate banks. The eligible candidates can apply for 7400 vacancies in the five associate banks of SBI. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one Bank/State only and will have to appear for written test from a centre of that particular state. Only online applications will be entertained. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Date of Commencement of Application : 30/07/2012
- Date of Closure : 13/08/2012
- Date of Closure for Edit : 15/08/2012
- Last Date for Reprint : 05/09/2012
- Online Payment : 30/07/2012 to 13/08/2012 (both dates inclusive)
- Offline Fee payment (through CBS challan) : 01/08/2012 to 17/08/2012 (both dates inclusive)
In case you face any difficulty in online registration or if you haven’t received auto response mail within 24 hours, inform [email protected] following specific details to enable us to provide quick resolution of the error encountered by you – (a) Registration Number (b) Name of the Bank (c) Name of the Post applied for (d) Your Email Id (f) Your contact telephone number (preferably your Mobile no ) (g) Your Operating System Windows XP SP2 or Linux ( with Version number) (h) Browser with its version number (i) Whether java script is enabled (j) Copy of Exact Text of error message you encounter.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING APPLICATION ARE AS UNDER:
- Candidates should have a valid e-mail id. This will help him/ her in getting call letter/ interview advices etc. by e-mail.
- Candidates must ensure that on deposit of fee, the branch issues him a receipt which should invariably mention undernoted items :-
- Journal number (7-10 digits)
- Branch Name
- Branch code number (4-5 digits numerical number)
- Date of deposit
Eligible candidates will receive an “Acquaint Yourself Booklet” and a blank Bio-data form with the call letter for written examination. Bio-data form duly filled in has to be surrendered at the venue of written examination with a recent photograph of the candidate pasted there on. Candidates are advised to retain 5 copies of the photograph pasted on Bio-data form for use at the time of Interview.(Identical photos have to be affixed on documents)
Candidates should keep two copies of the Application printout, a copy of the printout with the recent photograph of the candidate duly pasted thereon will have to be submitted at the time of interview, other copy may be retained for personal record of the candidate. A copy of the payment receipt (indicating Deposit Journal No.) may be retained for his record. Original payment receipt will have to be submitted with the call letter at the time of written examination.
Due to Heavy traffic on SBI Official website, you may not able to visit the site in day time but you can always try in the off-time in that case.
- Telefax : 022 – 2282 0427
- Fax: 022 – 2282 0411
- E-mail: [email protected]
- www.sbi.co.in > Recruitment