Proficiency Test – Information for Schools
Information regarding Proficiency Test 2011 to be conducted from 4th to 8th July, 2011:
- The centre material has been dispatched to the centres in India by speed post services of the Post Office and expected to be received by 1st July, 2011. The centres situated abroad have been sent the centre material by DHL courier which is expected to be received by 29th June, 2011.
- Admit cards to all the schools sponsoring the candidates have been dispatched and also expected to be received by the schools as per the details given in the Point 1.
- To most of the centres, advance has been sent in the form of Demand Draft along with the centre material. Some of the centres are being sent advance separately and expected to be received by 4th July, 2011.
- The guidelines for the Centre Superintendents are being sent to the centres through e-mail and also the same is being hosted on the website with the request that the schools fixed as the centres may kindly download the same and make the preparations accordingly.
- The centre wise numerical return is also being hosted on the website to assist the centres for making the seat arrangement accordingly. The same has also been sent along with the centre material.
- Efforts are being made to host the facility to download the Admit Cards and Attendance Sheets from the website. This is in addition to the Admit Cards sent to the sponsoring schools and also to the centres to which attendance sheets have already been sent along with centre material.
- Centres other than Delhi are requested to get in touch with their custodians as the material would be received by them latest by 1st July, 2011. Centres are requested to kindly send the receipt of the material by their custodian on e-mail ID [email protected] and also by fax 011-22057089/011-22509251.
- For Delhi Centres, CBSE will get in touch with custodians and supply the material. However, centres need to collect the material on each day prior to the start of the examination. For the same, a separate letter is being sent to them.
- Kindly remain in touch with the website for latest updates. In case any clarification in addition to e-mail ID [email protected] you may also get in touch with me over mobile no.09868202680.
- In case, Admit cards are not being received, sponsoring school may request in writing to the Centre Superintendent of the centre fixed for their students that these are the bonafide students for Proficiency Test and they may be allowed to appear in the Proficiency Test after verifying the details available in the list of candidates sent to the centre as well as hosted on the CBSE website under Proficiency Test, 2011 link. Candidates may also carry the Admit Card issued by the Board for their Secondary Board’s exam and this Admit Card would be treated as valid for appearing in the Proficiency Test as Roll No. of both Class X and Proficiency Test are the same. Centre Supdt. may allow such candidates to appear in the Proficiency Test.
- Centre material has already been dispatched to the centres by speed post/courier services and expected to reach latest by Saturday, i.e., 1st July, 2011.
- Centres are requested to download the guidelines for Centre Supdts. from the website and make the preparation for the examination accordingly.
- Centre Supdt. may also see the details of Numerical Return pertaining to their school regarding number of candidates appearing subject wise in their school. The Numerical Return has also been hosted on website.
- The Principal or the Vice-Principal or the Senior PGT of the centre school may act as the Centre Supdt. for the Proficiency Test. Even for the self-centre, the same practice would be followed. No Centre Supdt. have been appointed by the CBSE.
- Centres may also remain in touch with the Custodian and inform the development on fax no.22057089/22509251 and on e-mail [email protected], [email protected].
- The guidelines are having the appendices also which are basically the stationery for the examination. They may download the same and utilize for the conduct of examination.
- In case, the Attendance Sheets are not being received by the centre they can utilize the blank Attendance Sheet available in the guidelines.
- The rates of remuneration of various functionaries for the conduct of Proficiency Test are also given in the guidelines for your information please.
- Various bills proformae which would be submitted by the centre after the exam is over would also be hosted on the website. These may be downloaded and utilized by the centre.
- All concerned are requested to kindly remain in touch of the website for the Latest Updates which Board would like to communicate to the centre/sponsoring schools.