Proficiency Test Pattern
CBSE Proficiency Test Pattern
- Question paper in every subject will carry 100 marks.
- The timings of the test will be from 10.30 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. in every subject.
- It will be a Paper-Pen Test. All questions will be of Multiple Choice type. A student will be required to mark the answers in a given OMR sheet with blue/black ball point pen only
- The Board will issue Admit Card to every student appearing in the test. These Admit Cards will be made available at the respective school in which a student was studying in class X. Also, the Roll No. of the student will remain the same as that of Secondary Examination.
- The test in every subject will be based on classes IX-X CBSE syllabus.
- Negative marks will be awarded for wrong answers in different subjects as per the general guidelines and sample questions for proficiency test available on CBSE website. More than one answer indicated against a question will also be deemed as incorrect response and will be negatively marked.
- Students appearing in the test will be issued a certificate by the Board indicating percentile rank.
- Detailed guidelines for the conduct of test will be issued to centre superintendents by the Board Shortly.