Japan-East Asia Network of Exchange for students and Youth (JENESYS) Programme
As part of the third phase of the Japan-East Asia Network of Exchange for Students and Youth Programme (JENESYS), a group of around 70 students from CBSE affiliated schools from all over India are likely to visit Japan as per following programme Schedule accompanied by teachers (one teacher for every 8 students):
- 1st batch of visit 19th-28th May 2010
- 2nd batch of visit 2nd– 11th June 2010
- 3rd batch of visit 16th-25th June 2010
CBSE proposes to nominate 100 students (50 boys & 50 girls) for the above cited programme. The Principals of affiliated schools are requested to send entries of 2 students (one boy and one girl) from their schools giving the required details for processing at this end.
- The students must be in the age group of 14-18 years.
- They must be physically fit to undertake field trips and tours in Japan.
- They must be mentally agile and be creative enough to interact with other students and participate in debates etc.
- Being the representatives of the youth of our country they are expected to be highly disciplined upholding values of punctuality and adherence to rules and regulations. It is further emphasized that they should abstain from smoking and drinking.
- The students so selected should have either applied for or should be holding a passport.
- Preference may be given to those schools from which students had not participated in the earlier Jenesys programme including students from SC/ST/OBC category. Preference may not be given to those students who have already visited abroad either in sponsored or private visit.
Please send the list of the students in the formats enclosed in Annexure 1, 2 and 3 with supporting documents, fill in the entry forms as well as visa forms ( please visit the site www.education.nic.in ) and send by return post to the address given below on or before 10th March 2010 and by return e-mail to undersigned at [email protected] :
Mrs. Sugandh Sharma
Education Officer (Commerce)
Central Board of Secondary Education
17, Rouse Avenue,
New Delhi – 110 002
The entries should be complete in all respects. Incomplete entries will not be entertained.
For general information and brochure of the programme, you may visit the website of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) (www.education.nic.in) under the link for Department of School Education and Literacy> Secondary Education>Announcements> Jenesys.