Online Computer Based
JEE Main Online/ Computer Based Examination
- The Computer Based Examination will be conducted as per the following schedule.
- A sample/mock test will be available on JEE (Main) website in the month of Feb/Mar 2013 for practice purpose and to give the candidate look and feel of the Computer Based Examination (CBE).
- Facilitation center will be operational in the month of March for the hands on practice by the candidates in each and every city where online examination will be conducted.
- The details of facilitation centers will be made available on JEE (Main) website in March 2013.
- The test will be of 3 hrs duration
- The test paper will consist questions of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and all question will have equal weightage.
- There will be three parts in the question paper consisting of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics having equal weightages. Each question is allotted 4 (four) marks for each correct response.
- % (one fourth) marks i.e. one mark will be deducted for indicating incorrect response of each question. No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is indicated for a question.
- There is only one correct response for each question out of four responses given.
- No candidate is allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, pager, mobile phone, any electronic device, etc., except the Admit Card, identity proof and pen inside the examination hall/room. Violation of this will lead to cancellation of candidature.All calculations/writing work are to be done in the rough sheet provided only and on completion of the test candidates must hand over the rough sheets to the invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall
- Each candidate must show on demand his/her Admit Card to the Invigilator
- No candidate, without special permission of the Superintendent or Invigilator, should leave his/her seat
- The candidates are governed by all Rules and Regulations of the Board with regard to their conduct in the Examination Hall. All cases of unfair means will be dealt with as per rules.