National Education Day
CELEBRATION OF NATIONAL EDUCATION DAY
The birthday of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, an eminent educationist and a great leader of India’s freedom struggle, on 11th November of every year as National Education Day without declaring any holiday on that day. The CBSE Schools are also requested to conduct activities befitting the occasion. It is to remind you that a report of the activities conducted this year also may be sent to the Board subsequently.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will be the chief guest at the National Education Day function being celebrated on November 11.
Director General of UNESCO Koichiro Matsuura will attend the function as guest of honour.
UNESCO will participate in the event as Maulana Azad was the president of its general assembly during his tenure as the first education minister of India.
- CBSE Cluster Athletic Meet Calendar
- CBSE Management Development Programme
- Delhi Book Fair
- Earth Day
- Microsoft Imagine Cup India
- My City My History Contest
- National Sahodaya Conference
- Tata Building India School English Essay Competition
- Teacher Training Workshop on Teaching Excellence
- Training Programme for Principals
- Vigilance Awareness Week
- World Population Day