CBSE Management Development Programme
Management Development Programmes at IIM-Kozhikode
The CBSE approached Indian Institute of Management, Kozikode for strategic collaboration to provide empowerment to Principals of Senior Secondary Schools affiliated to CBSE. The Board is pleased to state that the Indian Institute of Management, Kozikode has confirmed two programmes on its campus as per the following details:-
Management Development Programme for Leading Schools
Dates: September 22-24, 2010 (three days)
- 1. Schools of the future: the challenge of reshaping schools for the 21st century.
- 2. Decoding the attributes of a school that leads.
- 3. How to bring about teaching and learning and learning excellence.
- 4. How to create a learning community based on shared meaning and shared values.
- 5. How to create a blueprint for personal effectiveness.
Timeless Leadership: Discover your Leadership DNA!
Dates: November 24-26, 2010 (three days)
1. How Do You Solve Your Most Persistent Problem?
– Winning the war with yourself
2. What Is That One Thing That You Would Transform?
– Who would you be without your business card?
3. Seeing In The Dark
– Enhancing your visual literacy: Thinking in images
4. Stories Leader Tell: Crafting The Leadership Mindset
– How mental models make or break leaders?
5. The Art of Effortless Effort: Is Execution That Simple?
– A day in my life: Action energy audit
6. Space Meditation
– Explore the zone of effortless performance.
7. Silence! Your Currency of Communication
– How do you use reflection to organize your most valuable asset: Your own experience
8. The Invincible Connection
Experience the power of emotional resonance
- Rs. 19,500/- (for Residential course)
- Rs. 16,500/- (for Non- Residential course)
FEE FOR THE TRAINING PROGRAMS:
The fee for each of the training programmes will be Rs. 19,500/- (for Residential course) and Rs.16,500/-(for Non- Residential course).
Preference will be given to those principals who have never attended any IIM programme earlier; are active partners of various initiatives of the Board (hosting workshops, seminars etc.); are members of a Sahodaya cluster; and contribute regularly to the CENBOSEC, the quarterly journal of CBSE.
All those Principals who had applied earlier for the Teacher Excellence Training Program need to register again for this Training Program.
Principals who are interested in participating in this training programme are requested to complete the Registration Form and send it to the following address:-
Dr. Sadhana Parashar Head (Innovation & Research)
Central Board of Secondary Education
‘Shiksha Sadan’, 17, Rouse Avenue,
Institutional Area, Delhi- 110 002
The Registration Form can also be emailed to:[email protected]
The Registration Form should not be accompanied with demand draft for the fee at this stage.
The last date for receiving the duly filled Registration Form is August 20th, 2010. Details of mode of payment of fee, reporting time etc. will be conveyed to the selected participants later.
- CBSE Cluster Athletic Meet Calendar
- Delhi Book Fair
- Earth Day
- Microsoft Imagine Cup India
- My City My History Contest
- National Education Day
- National Sahodaya Conference
- Tata Building India School English Essay Competition
- Teacher Training Workshop on Teaching Excellence
- Training Programme for Principals
- Vigilance Awareness Week
- World Population Day