GNIIT Course Details by NIIT
With the industry endorsed GNIIT Program from NIIT. Just like over 36,000 GNIIT-ians have, who were placed in leading companies (including 18 of the top 20 IT companies) in the last 3 years.
If you have completed Class 12 or are in college,make sure you pursue this 3-year program along with college. And get ready for others to pursue you are a perfect endorsement of the program’s strength.
The fee of GNIIT from NIIT Institute is near about 1,50,000 rupees and the course is set to be a three years course(2 years of teaching by the faculty and 1 year for Professional Practice). Out of these three years, two years you will be taught the tricks and trades of the field and during the last they will offer you a job to give you experience in the field.
We advise you to appear for the Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship exam held by NIIT for all students passed their Senior Secondary Exams to obtain a good rebate in your course after scoring good marks in the Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship.
- Good Communication Skills in English 12th Pass.
- Preference will be given to recent Graduates (B.Sc./B.Com/B.A.).
- Willing to relocate anywhere
- 75% of the Gross Course fees would be sponsored by Department of Information Technology & Technical Education through the Year of Capacity Building fund.
- Selected Candidates will have to bear 25% of the Course fees out of which 20% may be availed as Study Loan from SBI by the eligible candidates.
NIIT requires the following attested documents to get admission in there GNIIT program.
- Proof of 12th Pass
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Three recent passport size photographs (attested)
- Indigenous Certificate Scheduled Tribe (Naga) Certificate
|GNIIT (Software Engineering)||36 MONTH||137000.00||View|
|GNIIT ( Systems Engineering and Networking )||36 MONTH||42500.00||View|
|GNIIT(Business System & Information Management)||36 MONTH||117000.00||View|
|GNIIT ( Information Systems Management )||36 MONTH||96500.00||View|
If you have any query related to GNIIT course then please use our help center or comment form below.There is a hot discussion about this course here.