AIPMT Application Procedure
- Candidates can apply ONLY ONLINE.
- Online submission of application may be made by accessing the website www.aipmt.nic.in. The duration of submission of application form, without late fee and with late fees is given in FEE DETAILS/LAST DATE. Instructions for submitting online application, payment of fee and computer generated printout to be sent to CBSE are available on website.
- Candidates may remit the fee in the following manner:
- Through Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking using online gateway payment facility, or
- Depositing in CBSE Bank Account with Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank directly or depositing in CBSE Account with e-Post Office by downloading the Challan Form from the website of www.aipmt.nic.in.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED TO APPLY ONLINE:
Step 1 : Download the Information Bulletin and read it carefully to ensure your eligibility.
Step 2 :Read the instructions for applying online given in the Information Bulletin and keep entire information ready including scanned images of Photograph and Signature in JPG format only.
Step 3 : Fill the Online Application Form and upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
Step 4 : Pay Examination Fee by Debit/Credit card or e-Challan and complete Part III of the application.
Step 5 : Download the Confirmation Page to be completed and sent to CBSE after retaining copies with the candidate.
- Application Forms after last date will not be accepted irrespective of the date of booking.
- Candidates if need be, may take the assistance of Facilitation Centres for submission of application form free of cost during working hours. List of facilitation centres is available on website www.aipmt.nic.in